The CCF/FCMA held a successful Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, August 1, 2018. Curious to know what we discussed? You can view the full report of our last fiscal year within our Annual Report, which contains important information such as past, current, & future projects, award winners, our strategic plan, and financial statements. Get a bigger picture of what we accomplished with your help over the past season.
Some highlights from the report include:
- Charllotte Kwon’s win of The Robert Jekyll Award for Leadership in Craft
- A recap on our Canada 150 #Craft150 social media campaign
- The CCF/FCMA 2017 Conference at the Art Gallery of Burlington
- New developments in international activity at the 2018 Craft Think Tank in Los Angeles
- Partnership with the Inuit Art Foundation on the Northern Lights Conference
- Advocacy undertaken with and for the Craft Sector
We want you to know how we’re doing and what we’re up to next. The Annual Report is how we celebrate and share our accomplishments from the past year. It’s not only an overview of how and what we’re doing; it’s also a snapshot of the many ways we recognize and celebrate craft!
Love what we do? Want to help? You can! Check out our new brochure on the many ways you can invest in and help out with CCF/FCMA activity. Learn about joining the board, a committee, or becoming an affiliate member. Contact email@example.com for more information or to get a copy of our brochure!