The CCF/FCMA works closely with our Affiliate Members, including organizations, institutions, and associations related to Canadian contemporary fine craft. Any organization with the goal of growing and advancing excellence in the field is welcome to apply, including educational institutions, guilds, museums, galleries, collectives, foundations, etc. These organizations have incredible perspectives and experience to share, expanding the CCF/FCMA’s capacity to represent the many aspects of the national craft field.
Affiliate Membership is $250/year. Benefits include:
- membership in a national community of craft professionals, with the opportunity to network, share information and learn together
- the ability to influence national directions and collaborative projects
- our bi-weekly e-newsletter, sharing news from the craft and cultural community, including information about craft events, exhibitions, research, resources and opportunities
- access to advocacy information and the opportunity to support national craft advocacy actions
- a profile for your organization on the citizensofcraft.ca website
- participation in issue-specific meetings to share perspectives on common strategies (e.g. craft retail, communications, etc.)
- access to CCF/FCMA consultation services to support project and strategic planning, organizational development, and professional development
- reduced conference fees and the CCF/FCMA Annual National Conference
- the right to nominate candidates for the CCF/FCMA’s Robert Jekyll Award for Leadership in Craft
- your voice included in national craft discussion and debates
Organizations interested in applying for Affiliate Membership can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.